Wow! Having fun today with Pris, Abby, Marcus, Mag, Jon, Ben, Luk and Teck... Oh ya, and Tania. Gah gah ^^
Went community hall at 8.30am play basketball with them. After playing basketball we all decide to go to CC play L4D again... haha XD.
So we went to Pelangi CC and play. Went there no electricity.... OMG! so unlucky of us. So we call Marcus, Teck, Luke and Ben go Centre Point CC. Then we wanted to go Centre Point and then... WALAH! electricity is back again! so we went to Mamak store and makan 1st then we go to CC and play.
It's worth it for there cause it cost RM6 for 5 hours!
And so we booked 4 coms waiting for Teck, Marcus, Luke and Ben.
After they arrive, Huey Teck kinda like "panas baran" there. Keep on "saying" me tell him say properly... (kinda like my father attitude ah) Cant blame us wat. There's no electricity suddenly came back again. And facility there is better than CP. (I went there once right at the open hour and he came half an hour late ZZZ so not punctual)
Play play play... Time's up!
Went back home at 5pm.
Fortunately, when Marcus and Abby tumpang Pris's car. I refused Priscilla offer cuz my dad is coming.
There's a NTV7 reporter finding secondary students to answer a question.
HOLY CRAP!
They saw me, they ask me can they interview me. I was like:"HOLY COW!!! that rear view mirror facing me straight through my head. Show my face to whole Malaysian... I was stunned!"
Actually I said I don't want and she just ask me straight away.
Here the quote:
"(In Chinese) If you failed your Bahasa or English in SPM and government wants to take any action. What is your opinion?"
Speechless....
Cant answer then she said:"All right, Thank You" and went off.
By that nick of that time, dad came and fetch me. LOL.
That time I regreted I didnt take Pris car together. T.T
Today is my weird day of all...
(To Henyu: we didnt invite you cause you always FFK. You know what is FFK??? fong fei kei... Get it? It's fun today and you miss all the fun. HAHA)
No comments:
Post a Comment