To where? Makan Durian.
I am a Durian lover. Whenever durian season is here. I would definately will buy durian and eat, eat and eat. XD
WOW! my parents brought me there 3 times straight. I can recommend u guys where is it. It's located on the way to Taman Megah. When u going to Taman Megah just right before the traffic light. There are 2 durian stall at the opposite side. 1 is on ur left 1 is on ur right. My mom suggested tat the durian stall on the right is much nicer compare to the left 1. Went there 3 days straight and they give dicount already. 1.5kg for RM 9! ^^ (went to SS2 before but it's not worth it. And I saw Jules from Fly Fm eating durian there.)

Me eating in the car (listen to TS song ---> COINCIDENCELY)
Tell u guys something... To those who have hemophobia... Better dun read this. It might lose ur appetite.
Yesterday was Thursday and as usual I am going to school for St John meeting. So I went back home makan and come back to school again. So I was in the car with a moody face (cause I am in charge of the sticker thing. 1 for RM2! Pls support St John!) On the way I saw a dead cat... It was there lying on the road... Spill with blood. It's been filled with blood all over the body... I was curious What is tat thing beside the cat. As I go closer....
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was it's head that has been spilt into 2!
I can't believe what I saw... I felt pity to the cat (And NO GUYS! it's Not the same spesies as me. I'm a human beeing.)
Haiz... so sorry to the cat who died so cruetly... It must be us as humans doing. Ppl always beeing individualistic and cruet to animals. T.T
And Michael Jackson pass away today... 25 June 2009... Rest.In.Peace
And once again, the town is safe... By the PowerPuff Girls!
Yesterday was Thursday and as usual I am going to school for St John meeting. So I went back home makan and come back to school again. So I was in the car with a moody face (cause I am in charge of the sticker thing. 1 for RM2! Pls support St John!) On the way I saw a dead cat... It was there lying on the road... Spill with blood. It's been filled with blood all over the body... I was curious What is tat thing beside the cat. As I go closer....
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was it's head that has been spilt into 2!
I can't believe what I saw... I felt pity to the cat (And NO GUYS! it's Not the same spesies as me. I'm a human beeing.)
Haiz... so sorry to the cat who died so cruetly... It must be us as humans doing. Ppl always beeing individualistic and cruet to animals. T.T
And Michael Jackson pass away today... 25 June 2009... Rest.In.Peace
And once again, the town is safe... By the PowerPuff Girls!


No comments:
Post a Comment