Monday, April 27, 2009

I SURVIVED.... AGAIN!!!!!

Haha, if you see this Title I bet what you guys think already.

AND YES!!! I SURVIVED in Left 4 Dead..... AGAIN!

Ok, this time I play with Huey Teck, Abby and Pris, this is my 3rd time playing this game. (Guess everybody gets addicted to the game because of me ah...Hsu Hong wan me to play with him XD) Anyways, we play on Saturday which is class PARTY at night. (I wouldn't be uploading into this blog so I leave it to others like Mag's Blog or Marcus's Blog. etc.)

Early in the Morning, I went back to school to see the St.John juniors having exam. (most probably all pass) After that, Xin Wei told me I cant teach the PBSM CPR. (haih.... wanna see how's Huey Teck doing there XD) And so I went back home at 11.30am without doing anything in school.

Reaching home.... I was busy because I need to bake a cake! WOW, it took me 1 and a half hour to finish it. At last I made it! After that I went CP and saw Abby and Pris there eating. Then we went to CC. IT"S PLAY TIME!!!!

Francis, Zoey, Louis and Bill IS IN THE HOUSE!

Sadly... since Huey Teck 1st time playing, he died at the end so do Pris.... T.T

I realize those 3 having weakness when playing the game:
Abby - very rude la (Shout here Shout there)
Pris - doesn't see the chat box and make me die :(
Teck - 1st time play ok la, next time dun simply shoot lo (especially the witch :P)

Around 5 pm, we teman Abby and Pris go Bukit Utama after that we went to Tania's house to help out. (since we 3 of us Me, Huey Teck, Hsu Hong didnt help much and we ended up become a dish washer T.T) Hou Yi came with her mini car to fetch Mag and Tania. So we 3 of us hav to walk to Bukit Utama. (15 minutes walk.... OMG!)

About 7pm, we FINALLY reached there and everybody is eating...
Oh well, it was fun on that day. We should try and do this another day ah. (Since is our last year in this school)

PS: Ok I know I talk to much about L4D. So this is my last post about L4D. Till the next time I play :D

No comments:

Post a Comment