Saturday, April 11, 2009

Gratz!

Congratulation to all the Sekolah Menengah Kebangasaan Bandar Utama Damansara (3) basketball players who succeeded to get Johan in MSSD basketball competition for both boys and girls under 15 and 18 yesterday.

OMG!!! On that day my face was so dark! My mom ask me where you go...
I said I went for st.john duty under the hot sun. She told me to stay at home don't go out for few days... I am really dark man.

So on that day, I was duty for basketball MSSD. First, the match started with BU 3 girls and boys under 15. Me, Yin Yi, and Xin Wei were in a group to watch the girls match under 15. Well, the match is ok la. BU 3 girls vs DJ girls. The score was 117 to 15, 1 of a DJ girl told to the coach...

"Coach, if we get 30 points pls take picture of the board so we can keep it as "cenderamata"."
.................................................. =.=" All of them laughing at her. haha!!!

After girls and boys under 15 finished. Then, Pn Pengetua came to watch the match for girls and boys under 18. The match is very challenging. Sadly, we st. john having duty can't bring camera to take picture.

After that, pancaragam members came to perform in the basketball court and then MSSD basketball has ended at 12.30pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment