Monday, July 11, 2011

Day 1

Before I post my video...

Thr's something I posted previously was the Angry Bird hitting the pig... And yea, the answer is 30.7 degree (Thanks to my class genius, Andrew)
I look at his method and mine... It's the same... But maybe because I calculated wrongly... And the question is not informative enough... So... whatever la! XD

Ok... Day 1 song challenge... 始める!

My favorite song...
Hmm....
Woah, I have a lot! I dunno which to pick... Let's see... 1 Japanese, English, Korean each?
And no I don't listen to Korean song much... But my sis is addicted to the song... And she played everyday and so I know some songs... And sorry I dunno any Chinese songs... XD Indian lagi tak tau... haha.


Mr Children - Hanabi (which is from the drama show called Code Blue
Huey Teck your favorite word "mou i kai" is in the song. XD

Seriously there's no any English new songs that I like though... (Not that there's none... I'll keep it for the other day challenge.)

Taylor Swift - The Story Of Us


Next! Korean song... I know thr's some Kpop fan reading my blog... I know who you are... And I dunno much of Kpop... I am not a Kpop fan...

Shinee - Lucifer

No comments:

Post a Comment