Finally holiday is around the corner...
Come to think of it... I know someone might disagee with me but I have to say it...
I HATE HOLIDAYS!!!
Lol... Why I hate it so much?
Because..
Reason number 1: I am so bored at home... Doing nothing, More likely to be a sitting duck.
Reason number 2: Too much computer = BORED
Reason number 3: No allowance at all...
Reason number 4: Can't meet up with frens...
Reason number 5: Sleep too much... Still very sienz...
Reason number 6: Make my brain rot...
Lol...
So I decided on how I spend my this year holiday.
Number 1: Find a job... Yes, job... Part-time job. I was thinking of working in Kumon. At least can kill my time during holidays.
Number 2: Learn Japanese はい!日本語が習う
Number 3: Outing (Yes maybe one or two... As long as I watch Harry Potter then can alrdy)
Number 4: Fishing (Chia Kuui, Wei Xin, Beng, Jian Yong!! U guys plan!)
Number 5: CF (aka Comic Fiesta) which falls on 20th and 21st of December
Number 6: Study? Hmm... Maybe I guess...
Number 7: My daily routine (anime... basketball... facebook...)
There is more but I cant think of it yet...
end...
No comments:
Post a Comment