Saturday, September 25, 2010

Blog Updated...

Update my blog again because of my college friend... (JW =.=") Cause I really dunno what to update... and I haven't update my blog for the past 4 weeks.

Hmmm.... Let's see... What to post leh...
Maybe I show this picture la.


This is 1 of my friend's art (as mentioned above ^ )

It's a picture of Holy Roman Empire from Hetalia. This is a chibi version.
So basically I like it a lot except for the eye is a bit out of the position.

He need some comment from you guys... What do you think?

 And...

OMG! I've been poisoned by Beethoven's virus... Like seriously...  poisoned... XD
I just can't get the song out my head XD

Here's the song. Enjoy :) (to O2Jam and Audition players especially)




(PS to JW: is YOU who did this to me! so dun blame me for posting this XD)

Time to change my blog layout too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment