Wednesday, June 16, 2010

What day is today??

Today, I heard so many noises out of my room. As if is like Cats and Dogs fighting... Everybody seems so busy today.
Curious...
Everybody wrapping something... Something's cooking... With 2 large pot in it. What could it be?


Something's in it but I can't see it like the picture here.

After 4 hours of boiling...
It turn out to be....



Ta-Da!!!
Bak Zhang 粽子aka Glutinous Rice in English

A.K.A.(s)

Bak Zhang in Hokkien, Zhong Zi in Chinese, Zhang in Cantonese. Hakka I dunno XD

Of course this is the only once a year festival to remember the death of Qu Yuan
Bak Zhang! Best serve with Lvl 3 Hot Sauce 
(if you don't know what's lvl 3 Hot Sauce is... I can tell you is very hot... Some of you guys know if you come my house for steamboat last time :D)

Yum!

Happy Bak-Zhang Day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment