Friday, April 9, 2010

My NS life Part 2

OK! I continue my story again... (scared kena tegur by Mag and Marcus >.< ppl lazy mar XD) (and somebody commented on my post which I really dunno who are they... Maybe my NS fren? LOL)

Let's see... Where should I start 1st... Hmm...
Maybe I should start with my class routine 1st... Ok? Leave the excited part for the last XD

I can tell you... The class is OK for me. Some said is boring.
eVeryday after eating breakfast at 8.00am then we have to gather at the hall at 8.30am to check our strength respectively.
If you are late, PUNISHMENT! HOHO! Don't you think you can escape ^_^

Before they start the class the coach motivate us with a song which is a Malay song. (I know u will said isn't it obvious? Ya it is XD)

Here's the song video - HIJAU



Later on we have our class cheer, group cheer before we start our lesson. (if u guys wan to know how to do come and find me ah :D like tepuk! tepuk! semangat! *clap* *clap* blah blah blah kelam kabut XD)
This character building is not just only study study study only, yet they have some activities where they have moral values of the game respectively. What I learn in character building really gave me profit and the most important thing ---> TEAMWORK! We also have to challenge ourself to come out and give out our opinion  not just like a sitting duck. Give 100% commitment on your own self. With that I am sure you can gain confident in doing everything that is right to do.

I will be back right after this commercial.

YOYOYOYO! Hey to those who check my blog can you all please do me a favor?
On my main page there is a poll on the top right corner there. I hope u guys can take a vote about ur college life so that I know how is it before entering college. OK ya? Thx all ^^

PS: Votes are only available for colleagues students or ex-colleagues students only.
Off and Out! Over!

Welcome back again!
Ok, I talked about character building class back then.and this time I will talk about class Kenegaraan.
Oh ya, before I start my class kenegaraan, let me say something extra for my character building class. Almost every night we all have to watch a video which is regarding to the character building and ya... that's it. This class took about 1 month in my batch... Some camp/batch took 1 and the half months. It depends... -.-
After the end of character building, then we have our class Kenegaraan., this class is regarding about the history of our Malaysia and thought us how Malaysia was build and so on. This class also thought us to be more patriotic to our country and to serve for our country when we grow up. and of course, class is not always boring because it is not just only study, we also play games like character building class. But don't worry this class kenegaraan got no video about it so very free at night de after finish watching character building video. This took about 3 weeks if I am not mistaken... Hm...

Ok That's the end of my BORING talk about class. Next time I will talk about physical training. sorry ya no pictures taken in the class. Except for this. :D



To be continue...

No comments:

Post a Comment