Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Reminder

Just 1 more day to MERDEKA!!!!!!

So tmr finish my accounts... I will definately go for an outing with my frens. HAHA

So during this holiday I have so many plannings to do.... URGH!

So this time I post this is to remind myself what should I do during holiday.


1st of all... Start off with tomorrow. (27/5/09)

27/5/09 (Wednesday) - Going outing with Yi Han and Wei Ming.

28/5/09 (Thursday) - Wanted to go cc play L4D.... Sadly last minute St. John meeting will be in held in school... T.T

29/5/09 (Friday) - Gosh! 2 tuitions!

30/5/09 (Saturday) -

31/5/09 (Sunday) - Going cc play L4D

1/6/09 (Monday) - Something... let's keep it a surprise ^^

2/6/09 (Tuesday) -

3/6/09 (Wednesday) - Belanja my mama makan...

4/6/09 (Thursday) -

5/6/09 (Friday) - Tuition again!

6/6/09 (Saturday) - See Toh's birthday party!!!!! (clash with Abby's birthday party??)

7/6/09 (Sunday) - Maybe going outing with Birthday boy and Birthday girl.

8/6/09 (Monday) -

9/6/09 to 11/6/09 (Tuesday to Thursday) - Going back to Ipoh to see my grandma and grandpa.

12/6/09 (Friday) -

13/6/09 (Saturday) - Hm...??

14/6/09 (Sunday) - Of course stay at home la. Next day schooling lo.

Compulsory work :
1) Nilam....
2) Add Maths Project
3) Blogging la

Optional work :
Driving during this holiday??

As you can see, some of it I leave it blank cuz I haven't decide what to do on that day. Maybe computering haha.
Oh well, this are my plannings during this holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment