Sunday, March 29, 2009

60 Earth Hour!

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's so DARK!!! I'm scare of the dark! LOL, just kidding. So u guys wanna know what I did during earth hour? take a look at these pictures.




Reach Wei Mae hse at 7.30pm


Going to the park at 8.30pm





Can u see wat's inside this picture?














Scroll Down





















TADA! it's us jumping.
(PS: Luke is RETARD)




WAH SEH


Who is this guy???

Mag's Bro, Jon. haha






After 9.30pm, we going back to Wei Mae hse.


Luke is shy




How Nice Teck


Playing "poker face". XD


This is our punishment, orange juice extra pekat.


Haha, lose d hav to drink.


Lol, Eugene....


After that, me and Luke went back home at 10.30pm.


Ok guys and girls, I've make a slide show about Huey Teck and Wei Mae(Love Story) above this post. U can take a look at it. XD

(Sorry ah Teck, Wei Mae)

No comments:

Post a Comment